Thrive at Penn (TAP) is an online program that assists students with their Penn experience. TAP prepares students to make healthy choices during their university experience and provides information about resources available to support student success. Topics covered include thriving at a research university; wellness and health; the risks associated with alcohol and other drugs; healthy relationships and sexual violence prevention; and resources specific to your needs during all of your years at Penn.
Read below to find you version of the TAP:
- Class of 2027: TAP is available now. Please complete the program at your own pace, below is the timeline for your reference:
- Phase I: Released Tuesday, August 1; Completion required by Friday, August 18
- Phase II: Goes live Monday, August 21; Completion required by Monday, August 28
- Phase III: Goes live Tuesday, August 29; Completion required by Friday, September 1
- Upper-level students: find the specific TAP program for your class below:
- Penn Graduate Students: Graduate TAP (or G-TAP)provides information about resources available to support student success. Topics covered include academic integrity; campus engagement, wellness and health; and healthy relationships and sexual violence prevention. If you have any questions, please contact the Graduate Student Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Penn Families & Guardians: This TAP public site is available to Penn Parents and Families. It includes all of the information given in the TAP modules for current undergraduates: videos, resources, images of quizzes, links, and documents.
- Penn Community: This TAP public site is available to all members of the Penn Community. It includes all of the information given in the TAP modules for new students: videos, resources, images of quizzes, links, and documents.
For the Class of 2026
For the Class of 2025
For Graduate Students
For Transfer Students
For Parents and Families
For the Penn Community
For the Class of 2024
For the Class of 2023